The tourist tax
Who is subjected to the tax ?
Every person staying in an accommodation of the area of Villersexel.
Who is collecting the tax ?
The hosts for the CCPV (administration of the area of Villersexel). The addition of one specific line on your invoice is compulsory.
In order to finance actions and equipments in favor of the tourism.
Applicable prices per night and per person from January 1st till December 31
|Category of the accommodation||Prices|
|Hotels, residences and furnished flat of tourism 4* and +||1 €|
|Hotels, residences and furnished flat of tourism 3*||0.75 €|
|Hotels, residences and furnished flat of tourism 2*||0.60 €|
|Hotels, residences and furnished flat of tourism 1 *||0.45 €|
|Hotels, residences and furnished flat of tourism without *||0.30 €|
|Campsites, caravanning, and open air accommodation 3 and 4*||0.30 €|
|Campsites, caravanning, open air accommodation 1 and 2*||0.20 €|
Compulsory exemptions :
- Children under 18
- Holiday camps
- Beneficiary of an social assistance
- Agents of the state temporary in office on the territory of the Villersexel’s area
Statutory texts :
- General code of the territorial communities: article Nr L2333-26 to L2333-46 and R2333-43 to R2333-69
- Circular Nr. NOR/IBL/03/10070/C from the 3rd October 2003
- Deliberation of the community council of the CCPV from the 16th June 2009 and the 26th March 2015