The Information Center
The Information Center of Pays de Villersexel in Franche-Comté welcomes you all along the year and advises you for your stay in Haute-Saône and Franche-Comté.
The premises of the Information Center (near the bridge and the boating center) are open from 15th April to 15th September. From October to March, you will find us in the Communauté de Communes building, rue de la Prairie in Villersexel.
Opening hours in April, May, June and September :
- Monday : 8.30 - 12 am / 0.45 - 5.15 pm
- From Tuesday to Friday : 8.30 - 12 am / 0.45 - 5 pm
- Saturday : 8.30 - 12 am / 0.45 - 4 pm
Opening hours in July and August :
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday : 8.30 - 12 am / 1.15 - 5.30 pm
- Friday : 8.30 - 12 am / 1.15 - 6 pm
- Saturday : 2 - 6 pm
Opening hours from October to March (in the Communauté de Communes premises) :
- From Monday to Thursday : 8 - 12 am / 1.15 - 5 pm
- Friday : 8 - 12 am
The Information Center is closed on public holidays.
Our Tourist office is classed on 3rd category and belongs to the network “Office de Tourisme de France”. We commit to offer you a reception and information space easily accessible.
- To make your search easier
- To offer you furniture to permit you to sit
- To inform you free about the locals touristic offers
- To post and to spread the opening periods in one foreign language at least
- To open the tourist office 120 days per year at least, including Saturdays in high season (on Sunday : digital reception via free WIFI )
- To answer to your letters and emails, all over the year
- To assure you a reception service, managed by a foreign language speaker staff
- To distribute touristic maps and guides on paper format
- To allow the access on our bilingual web site
- To distribute touristic information on paper format, in one foreign language at least, about :
- All classed touristic accommodations with the name, address, phone number, email, website, and the class grade of the accommodations facilities
- Monuments and cultural, natural and leisure sites. It may mention the price, the opening hours and periods, the address, phone number, email, and website.
- The entertainment and events
- The local emergency phone numbers
- To update every year the touristic information about the area of Villersexel
- To post outside of the building emergency phone numbers
- To consider your complaints and to assess your satisfaction
- To give you a stay adviser
- To certify the reliability and the update of the information about the local touristic offer